Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Gendreauj

3 rd slide adjustable ring,1st slide trigger, Amado water keys

Am I the only one that doesn't like a 3rd slide adjustable ring , 1st slide trigger, or Amado water keys?  Probably not important, but I strongly like the 1st slide thumb saddle, 3rd slide fixed ring and traditional water keys. 

I prefer triggers.  I also like Amado water keys, but lever-style is OK, too.  I especially like the trombone water keys used on Olds trumpets; they work very nicely, as they seem to deposit condensation downward, instead of on your clothes and shoes like regular water keys sometimes do.  This is one of the reasons I like Amados, BTW.  I haven't tried Saturns yet, but I will if I get the chance.

I like the 3rd triggers that were on the Olds Mendez trumpets.  Really simple and effective solution for the 3rd slide.  

• Like 1