Bach 3 b trumpet mouthpiece

Gendreauj

It is a deeper and darker sounding mouthpiece. My go to mouthpiece is Yamaha 14b4 which is basically equivalent to a Bach 3c. I used to play a 5b Bach mouthpiece back in high school, and I loved the darker sound I got in the low end of the instrument range. However, I needed to go back to a C cup for the higher range material I was playing in university. But man oh man do I love the darker sound, i'm tempted to go to a 3b. Great purchase man!

5 hours ago, Garytsheehan said:

It is a deeper and darker sounding mouthpiece. My go to mouthpiece is Yamaha 14b4 which is basically equivalent to a Bach 3c. I used to play a 5b Bach mouthpiece back in high school, and I loved the darker sound I got in the low end of the instrument range. However, I needed to go back to a C cup for the higher range material I was playing in university. But man oh man do I love the darker sound, i'm tempted to go to a 3b. Great purchase man!

Thanks Gary for the information. Down to one mouthpiece. Waiting on recently purchased mouthpieces from eBay. Trying to figure out what mouthpieces work on my Getzen Renaissance trumpet.