Hero
Sign in to follow this  
carla

Blue Juice?

Have been using Al Cass FAST! valve oil for many years, but my local music store no longer carries it...  Anyone use BleuJuice before?  and how will react to the Al Cass valve oil?  I've tried different valve oil with Al Cass before, and it "gunked up"...

Any experiences?

Blue Juice , I believe is a synthetic oil. Which doesn't mix well with Al Cass oil. If changing to a synthetic oil, give your trumpet a through bath with Dawn dish detergent. Also use isopropyl alcohol to clean the valves and the inside of the valve block. 

Synthetic valve oils like Monster oil, La Tromba T 2, Ultrapure are all compatiable. 

• Like 1

Thanks, will be cleaning my horn very well before using Blue Juice...  Stay tuned, really good advice Gendreauj !

Posted (edited)

I switched between Al Cass and blue juice had the same issues. Now I only use the synthetic valve oils.

Either monster or la tromba 1 valve oils. Like the twin packs with free shipping.

Edited by Gendreauj
Spelling error