Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Gendreauj

Celicio lacquer trumpet

Bought a Celicio trumpet  from Shopgoodwill.com. After looking at recent sales on ebay of this brand of trumpet decided to keep it. Bought the trumpet for the case.  Will be selling the Yamaha hard case. Keeping the trumpet as a backup trumpet. In the future, I will have the Amado water keys changed to traditional water keys so I want a backup.

How does it play?  I've seen a few before on eBay, but have never known anyone that had one & liked it.

1 hour ago, Gendreauj said:

Glad it isn't my only horn. It plays OK, but haven't played it much. Paid $ 16.00 for the trumpet and $8.00 for shipping. So for a total of $24.00 not bad. Yamaha hard case was the only reason, bought it. When I sell the case, should double my money,

Until I modify the Getzen 700 trumpet, will keep the Celicio trumpet as a backup.Then I will sell this trumpet for parts.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 10:49 AM, Gendreauj said:

Selling the Celicio student trumpet on eBay. It will be some else in a few days.

Today was the last day I was selling this trumpet on ebay . The current bid was $12.00 dollars plus shipping.  

Then my listing was pulled ; Your listing has been removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item. After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed.Your listing or product was removed after the rights owner reported it as counterfeit. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the removal of your listing or product and whether you can sell the item.

Strange some would counterfeit this brand. Understand if it was a Bachor Yamaha.

Very interesting...  I have never heard of eBay pulling a trumpet like a Celicio, or other similar overseas brand before...

I misread the small print numbers it was 280, instead of  200.   Interesting they are allowing fake Bach Strads to be sold on ebay.